To work on our clients’ projects, we have developed proprietary methodologies for developing chatbots, virtual personalities, and dialogue interfaces, integrated into a company’s business processes using the Metabot Platform communication-integration low-code platform.
Our approaches allow for the correct conduct of development and successful results in each project, relying on the principles of the new communication paradigm in which modern humanity lives. The reality of the situation is such that each of us has a powerful personal computer in our pocket, and we are all constantly connected to each other via the Internet and mobile communications.
We are constantly connected to the network. Metabot allows businesses to transfer relationships with customers and buyers onto new tracks. Move away from episodic interaction towards permanently connected relationships, which reduce the very cost of interaction with the customer, provide a direct communication channel with the customer and allow automating and scaling communications.
Connected Conversational Experience (CCX) and Deep Messaging Integration (DMI) are methodologies that are built on the basis of the Customer Journey Map (CJM) and Service Blueprint (SBP) to improve the customer experience and integrate messengers and chatbots into a company’s business processes.
For more information about these methodologies, please see this publication.
Here is how to apply CCX and DMI based on CJM and SBP:
- Create a Customer Journey Map and a Service Blueprint: Start by creating a CJM and SBP to identify key stages of customer interaction and describe the service delivery process.
- Analyze problem areas and opportunities: Use the CJM and SBP to identify problem areas and opportunities for improvement in the customer experience and service delivery.
- Develop a CCX strategy: Create a strategy to enhance the customer experience by developing personalized dialogues, including context and previous interactions. This allows you to establish a direct communication channel with each customer or partner.
- Implement DMI integrations: Identify the systems and technologies used in your company, and determine the possibilities of integrating chatbots and messengers with your business processes for automation and improving the customer experience.
- Create a pilot version of the chatbot: Develop and launch a pilot version of the chatbot, integrating it with your systems and messengers. This will help you test the operability and efficiency of your integrations and overall CCX and DMI strategy.
- Track results and adapt: Collect feedback from customers and analyze data about their behavior and interactions with the chatbot. Based on this information, adapt your CCX and DMI strategy and make improvements to the chatbot and its integrations.
- Expand and optimize: As your company grows and customer needs change, continue to develop and optimize your CCX and DMI strategy. Implement new features, integrations, and improvements in your chatbot to ensure continuous development and meeting customer needs. Keep up with technological advancements and innovations to ensure your chatbot remains relevant and competitive.
By applying the CCX and DMI methodologies based on the CJM and SBP, you can create effective chatbots that will improve the customer experience, increase customer satisfaction levels, and integrate with your company’s key business processes. This will help you achieve better results, strengthen relationships with customers, and increase their loyalty.