A multifunctional corporate assistant, integrated with OTRS, an open-source ticket system. This is a joint project with our partner, Radiant Systems, which specializes in OTRS implementation.
- Can be integrated into any messenger: Telegram, Viber, VK, WhatsApp, and others.
- Connects to OTRS using the RS4OTRS Metabot Integration plugin from Radiant Systems.
- Operates 24/7 without days off or breaks and instantly responds to queries.
- Capable of answering questions asked in free form.
- Includes a menu for quick navigation to popular requests.
- Allows the creation of role menus with different content (links, instructions, documents, surveys, etc.).
- Surveys the user, collecting necessary information before placing a ticket in OTRS.
- Notifies about changes in ticket status, as well as capable of updating tickets.
- Seamlessly transitions the conversation to contact center personnel and back, if necessary, after collecting the data about the request.
- Capable of sending mass notifications and conducting surveys.
What problems it solves:
- Automates the collection of information before publishing a new ticket.
- Automates responses to routine frequently asked questions.
- Provides convenient tracking and updating of tickets via a mobile device.
- Ensures 24/7 support availability.
- Responds to requests faster.
- Frees up support staff for more creative and complex tasks.
- Automates the introduction of a new employee or customer to the organization, its products, or services.
- Provides employees with a more convenient and faster access to search corporate information (Wi-Fi password, documents, regulations, etc.).
- Provides a mechanism for mass or group notification, feedback collection from employees.
Who it’s suitable for:
- You are already using OTRS and would like to increase the number of communication channels and reduce the load on the support department.
- You are in search of a help-desk system or have already decided to implement OTRS.
- You would like to provide employees with a more convenient and quick access to information.
- Your company doesn’t have a mobile pocket assistant for employees.
- IT departments.
- HR departments.
What you’ll get:
- Automation of up to 70-90% of routine inquiries and corresponding unloading of staff.
- Automation of the collection of all necessary information before ticket publication.
- Increased employee loyalty and productivity due to faster self-service and information searching.
- A tool for automating diagnostic dialogues before publishing a ticket.
- A tool for automating unique team communication processes such as task approval, surveys, group notifications, etc.
- A tool for programming integrations to automatically perform requests during a conversation (for example, password changes, system manipulations, RPA calls, etc.).
- Within 1-3 months after implementation, depending on the scope of the task and the volume of monthly communications.
Typical project duration:
- From 1 to 3 months.
Companies using the solution:
Try the demo:
- RadiantSystemMetabotDemoBot — a demonstration Telegram bot, integrated with a demonstration OTRS stand.
Recommended to check out:
- ((OTRS)) Community Edition — An open ticket processing system for support services and automation of ITSM processes. OTRS allows organizations involved in technical support of external or internal projects to collaborate on solving user problems.